BTC is starting 2017 on a roll, hitting US$ 1,100. Amidst all the excitement, don’t forget to update your wallet – the Bitcoin development team have released an update to the core wallet:
Bitcoin Core version 0.13.2 is now available from:
This is a new minor version release, including various bugfixes and performance improvements, as well as updated translations.
Full changelog here.
– improved stability and compatibility with various drivers.
– slightly improved mining speed for some cards (1-2%). About 340H/s on stock 390X.
– fixed issue in Linux version with GPU SEGFAULT and high CPU load.
– added support for round robin DNS.
– some bug fixes and minor improvements.
Continue reading Claymore ZEC / Zcash miner 9.3
Hot on the heels of version 9.0, this version should address some of the power spike issues.
Latest version v9.1:
– additional range checks in code for better stability.
– reduced devfee, it’s 2% now (72sec instead of 90sec) if you use secure SSL/TLS connection, currently Flypool and Suprnova pools support encrypted connections, see Readme for samples.
– improved “-di detect” option: now after GPU order detection miner starts mining with the detected order.
– added ability to use environment variables in “epools.txt” and “config.txt” files. For example, define “WORKER” environment varibale and use it as “%WORKER%” in config.txt.
Continue reading Claymore 9.1 released
Latest version v9.0:
- improved speed by 3-20% (depends on card model). About 310H/s on stock 390X, 220H/s on stock RX480, 295H/x on stock Nano.
- added “-i 7” and “-i 8” values, about 1% speedup, but can be unstable in some cases.
- added SSL/TLS encryption support for better security, see “-zpool” option description in Readme file for details.
- added “License.txt” file that contains the License Agreement.
- added “-v” option.
- several bug fixes and minor improvements.
- EthMan: improved saving options.
Continue reading Claymore ZEC 9.0 released
Welcome to MiningShed.com! Invariably there will be some issues or questions with the new site, so just drop us a note at the contact page.