– improved stability and compatibility with various drivers.
– slightly improved mining speed for some cards (1-2%). About 340H/s on stock 390X.
– fixed issue in Linux version with GPU SEGFAULT and high CPU load.
– added support for round robin DNS.
– some bug fixes and minor improvements.
Hot on the heels of version 9.0, this version should address some of the power spike issues.
Latest version v9.1:
– additional range checks in code for better stability.
– reduced devfee, it’s 2% now (72sec instead of 90sec) if you use secure SSL/TLS connection, currently Flypool and Suprnova pools support encrypted connections, see Readme for samples.
– improved “-di detect” option: now after GPU order detection miner starts mining with the detected order.
– added ability to use environment variables in “epools.txt” and “config.txt” files. For example, define “WORKER” environment varibale and use it as “%WORKER%” in config.txt.