Claymore’s Dual Ethereum + Decred/Siacoin/Lbry/Pascal/Blake2s/Keccak AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner.
Latest version is v11.7:
- added temperature management and overclock support for recent Nvidia cards in Windows: “-tt”, “-powlim”, “-cclock”, “-mclock”, “-tt”, “-fanmax”, “-fanmin” options are supported for Nvidia too.
- now “y” key also disables CrossFire.
- added “-y” option.
- fixed issue with miner restart that was required sometimes to apply overclock settings for AMD cards.
- fixed issue with rejected shares when “-esm 3” option is used.
- Linux version: fixed issue with remote management.
- some changes in watchdog routines to improve ability to restart miner after various OpenCL fails.
- a few minor bug fixes and improvements.
GOOGLE: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B69wv2iqszefdFZUV2toUG5HdlU NOTE: It seems Google blocks some files, use MEGA if you cannot find latest version.
TESTED NVIDIA DRIVERS (other versions are untested, they can be worse or better):
9xx cards in Windows 7 x64: just use latest/recent drivers from Nvidia website (for example, 368.81). Note that latest 372.54 is slower than 368.81.
9xx cards in Windows 10 x64: you have to use old drivers (for example, 352.xx) and miner built for cuda6.5.
10xx cards in Windows 7 x64: just use latest 372.54 drivers from Nvidia website.
10xx cards in Windows 10 x64: just use latest 372.54 drivers from Nvidia website, note that you must have Win10 Anniversary update.