Version 9.0 has been released!
- added “-asm” option (AMD cards only) which enables assembler GPU kernels. In this mode some tuning is required even in ETH-only mode, use “-dcri” option or or “+/-” keys in runtime to set best speed.
Currently only ETH-only and ETH-DCR modes are supported in assembler. Use “-asm 0” if you don’t want to use new assembler kernels.
If ASM mode is enabled, miner must show “GPU #x: algorithm ASM” at startup.
- improved ETH mining speed in ASM mode for some cards, also a bit reduced power usage for some cards (fine-tuning is required via “-dcri” or “+/-” keys in runtime).
NOTE 1: if GPU throttles, best “-dcri” value is different.
NOTE 2: speed peak can be rather short, so change “-dcri” value slowly.
- dramatically increased DCR mining speed in assembler mode (up to 70%). Be careful, power usage is higher too.
- added “-gmap” option.
- fixed DCR Nicehash support.
- added “FINE-TUNING” section to Readme file.
- A lot of minor improvements and bug fixes.